501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs - A book by Boutique-Sha
501 Enchanting Embroidery Designs gives you simple hand-embroidered motifs that highlight the small pleasures in life, like:
- Motifs from the kitchen and garden (teacups, fruits and cozy reminders of home)
- Sweet feminine embellishments (flowers, jewellery and other pretty designs)
- Kid-pleasing motifs drawn in a playful style
- Whimsical woodland animals and cross stitched cats and dogs
- Traditional designs such as monogrammed initials and elegant borders
These freestyle designs are easy even for novices and will add a special touch to anything - from an apron to the neckline of your favourite top. A chapter of simple Hakka projects show you how easy it can be to make something that's both personal and practical, and add a little colour to every day life.